Pages

February 01, 2006

Austin Charms

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Austin, TX Austin International Hostel

The hostel is located along Lakeshore by Austin's Town Lake so there's an abundance of wild lake animals, one of the more popular being the male swan (anyone know or care what's the correct term for the male swan?). Well one of these guys came all the way up to the porch of the hostel to greet a new friend I've made, David. David was too busy taking it's picture when he was sucker-punched in the scrotum; okay, so I made that up but it would have made for a good picture.



On my way back to Thuan's place I dropped by Mcdonald's for a bite to eat and felt a familiar longing to hit the road again; to see new sites. Perhaps sometime soon. In the meantime, I'll try to appreciate the little charms Austin continues to impress upon me

No comments: